Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I have gone shopping every Black Friday since I can remember. My mom and I hit the stores early, which years ago was 5am. Now early is 8pm on Thanksgiving. (or 4pm if you go to Michaels). I vividly recall standing in line at the Disney store at 5am for a prize given to the first 100 people. We waited for what seemed like hours and our prize was a Holiday Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal. Of course that bear still decorates my staircase! I also remember spending hours at the mall and not finding anything to buy. How is that possible? Fast forward years later and we got to the mall at 9:30am today, bought a few things, went to 2 Targets for a few items and that was it. How was your shopping?
xo Devon

P.S. My daughter says she loves Black Friday...only because she got a $5 stuffed animal at Build a Bear. If you know my daughter, you understand how she REALLY did not need another stuffed animal. Only a Gaga would buy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note :)