Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tree Wonderland Supporting Orangewood Children's Home

Today I am attending Christmas Tree Wonderland at the Hilton is Costa Mesa. Christmas Tree Wonderland is charity event put on by La Casa Auxillary.  All of the money raised is donated to Orangewood Childrens Home. This event typically raises close to $20,000!  I have attended this event for years and I love to see all the beautifully decorated trees in the auction and as raffle prizes. The auction and raffle prize room is full of Christmas trees, fun raffle prizes and 25-30 silent auction items. Each year I try to win the Huntington Harbor yacht cruise- no luck yet. Last year I won the most beautiful candyland tree. And they year before we won the money tree!   Here are a few photos from the event







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note :)